Quantcast Alcoa News - Congoo
 
 
Log In
  COMPANY NEWS >> ALCOA    Get our Alcoa daily Briefing     
3M
Alcoa
Altria
American Express
Boeing
Caterpillar Inc
Citigroup
Coca-cola
DuPont
Eastman Kodak
Exxon Mobil
General Electric Company
Hewlett-Packard
Home Depot
Honeywell International
IBM
Intel
Johnson & Johnson
JP Morgan
McDonalds
Merck and Co
Microsoft
Procter and Gamble
Wal-Mart Stores
Walt Disney
 
 



Alcoa sells stake in South Carolina smelter   - 9 Hours ago
Alcoa is selling its stake in a South Carolina aluminum smelter to Century Aluminum Co. for $67.5 million. Click to Continue »
  
    



Alcoa selling ownership stake in SC aluminum smelter for US$67.5M   - 9 Hours ago
Alcoa holds a 50.3% stake in the Mount Holly smelter, with Century Aluminum accounting for the remaining 49.7%. Industries: Precious Metals, Bulk Commodities Referenced Companies: (AA) Alcoa Inc. (SNL
  
    




Alcoa selling ownership stake in S.C. aluminum smelter for US$67.5M   - 10 Hours ago
Alcoa holds a 50.3% stake in the Mount Holly smelter with Century Aluminum accounting for the remaining 49.7%. Industries: Precious Metals, Bulk Commodities Referenced Companies: (AA) Alcoa Inc. (SNL
  
    



Alcoa to Sell Ownership Stake in Mt. Holly Smelter to Century Aluminum   - 10 Hours ago
Sale consistent with Company strategy to lower the cost profile of its upstream portfolio NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alcoa (NYSE: AA) today announced that it has reached an agreement to sell its ownership
  
    



Alcoa shedding stake in Charleston-area smelter to partner Century Aluminum   - 10 Hours ago
Century Aluminum Co., a low-key partner in Alcoa's aluminum-making operation near Goose Creek, will soon be the sole owner of the smelter. Chicago-based Century said Thursday it will pay $67.5 million
  
    



Century Aluminum to acquire full ownership of Mt. Holly smelter in South Carolina   - 11 Hours ago
Louisville, Kentucky (Platts)--23Oct2014/619 pm EDT/2219 GMT Century Aluminum will assume full ownership of the 229,000 mt/year Mt. Holly aluminum smelter in South Carolina under a deal with co-owner
  
    


Reach your target audience with AdBlade! Sponsored
- Brand your product
- Create awareness in your product
- Drive traffic

And do it all on a CPC basis of as little as 50 cents.  Try AdBlade and begin reaching your targ.  Learn More



US Alcoa selling stake in S Carolina smelter to Century Aluminum   - 12 Hours ago
You must be a subscriber to view this content ICIS News Subscriber LoginUser NamePasswordNot a subscriber to ICIS? If you have a paid subscription to ICIS and require assistance, please contact us on
  
    



Shareholders ask judge to settle Alcoa bribery suit   - 15 Hours ago
Alcoa Inc. shareholders have asked a federal judge in Pennsylvania to approve a settlement between shareholders and the company's board regarding allegations Alcoa paid hundreds of millions of dollars
  
    



Alcoa's Growth Drivers Justified Almost Doubling in a Year   - 17 Hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at Alcoa Inc. (AA), a $20 billion market cap, which is one of the world's largest producers of primary aluminum as well as one of the world's largest suppliers of alumina,
  
    


Ernst & Young - The right transaction Sponsored
No matter what the size of your company, where it is located or the business you are in, transactions can help your company grow, prosper or reinvent itself. The Ernst and Young Transaction professionals can play a critical role at every step of the deal lifecycle.  Learn More



Alcoa shareholders seek settlement OK   - 10/23/2014
Copying and distributing are prohibited without permission of the publisher October 23, 2014 - 01:32 GMT Location: New York KEYWORDS: Alcoa , Bahrain , aluminium , bribes , Askar
  
    



Proposed RET changes welcomed by Portland Alcoa smelter   - 10/23/2014
Yesterday the federal government announced its proposed changes to the renewable Energy Target, which were welcomed by Alcoa’s Portland smelter. Industry minister Ian Macfarlane yesterday told the National
  
    



The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: iRobot, Alcoa, Applied Optoelectronics and Apple   - 10/22/2014
For Immediate Release Chicago, IL – October 22, 2014 – Zacks.com announces the list of stocks featured in the Analyst Blog. Every day the Zacks Equity Research analysts discuss the latest news and events
  
    


Your sponsored post can go right here! Sponsored

Congoo’s B2B information portal now receives over 1 million visits per month.  Congoo provides a highly influential audience comprehensive news and information within their industry.  Reach a coveted audience of senior executives, affluent males and opinion leaders. Get the Media Kit




Alcoa Mt. Holly announces community grants   - 10/20/2014
Photo Provided Alcoa Mt. Holly Plant Manager Mike Rousseau (far left) presents SC Aquarium President and CEO Kevin Mills, Drew Heyward, and Maggie Hendricks (far right) with a two-year, $70,000 Alcoa
  
    



Why increasing aluminum demand is positive for investors   - 10/20/2014
Must-know: Investor takeaway from Alcoa's third quarter earnings (Part 12 of 13) ( Continued from Part 11 ) Aluminum demand is expected to increase 7% In the previous parts of this series, we analyzed
  
    



AIR PRODUCTS & CHEMICALS : Production Update, Transfer of Ownership, IPO, Technical   - 10/20/2014
/PRNewswire/ -- Today, Analysts Review released its research reports regarding Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras SA (NYSE: PBR), Alcoa Inc. (NYSE: AA), Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES), Devon Energy Corporation
  
    



Production Update, Transfer of Ownership, IPO, Technical Update, and New Contract   - 10/20/2014
Today - 13:11 GMT NEW YORK, October 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Analysts Review released its research reports regarding Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras SA (NYSE: PBR), Alcoa Inc.
  
    



Alcoa Mt. Holly announces $155,542 in grants   - 10/20/2014
Alcoa Mt. Holly Plant Manager Mike Rousseau (far left) presents SC Aquarium President and CEO Kevin Mills, Drew Heyward, and Maggie Hendricks (far right) with a two-year, $70,000 Alcoa Foundation grant.
  
    



Alcoa city commissioner donates year’s salary to Alcoa City Schools’ capital campaign   - 10/19/2014
An Alcoa city commissioner has donated one year’s salary to Alcoa City Schools’ capital campaign. Vice Mayor Clint Abbott has donated $2,100, a sum representing his $175 monthly salary and travel expenses,
  
    



Sales tax revenues increase in Alcoa   - 10/18/2014
The city of Alcoa is thriving, with sales tax revenue up 22 percent over what City Manager Mark Johnson called “the last fiscal year before the recession.” Using July 2014 data, Johnson reported at
  
    



Alcoa’s “Neutral” Rating Reaffirmed at Macquarie (AA)   - 10/17/2014
Alcoa (NYSE:AA) Shares of Alcoa (NYSE:AA) traded up 5.75% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $15.4401. 22,390,138 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Alcoa has a 52 week low of $8.53
  
    



Alcoa to Sell Jamalco Stake to Noble for $140M - Analyst Blog   - 10/17/2014
Nasdaq Friday 17th October, 2014 AA ) announced that Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals ("AWAC") will sell its 100% stake in the Jamalco joint venture to Noble Group Ltd. for $140 million. The sale is
  
    



Alcoa Announces Sale Of Stake In Alumina Refining Joint Venture As Part Of Cost   - 10/20/2014
Forbes Monday 20th October, 2014 Alcoa has announced the signing of a definitive agreement that will result in the company selling its its ownership stake in the Jamalco bauxite mining and alumina refining
all 1 news articles >>
  
    



Alcoa Bullish Moving Average Crossover Alert (AA)   - 10/17/2014
Alcoa (NYSE:AA) crossed over its 10-day moving average of $15.14 on a volume of 14.1 million shares. Swing traders may find an opportunity for a long position, as such a crossover often suggests higher
  
    



Must-know: Key facts about Alcoa’s third quarter results   - 10/17/2014
Must-know: Investor takeaway from Alcoa's third quarter earnings (Part 10 of 13) ( Continued from Part 9 ) Key investor takeaway in third quarter results Earlier in this series, we analyzed Alcoa’s
  
    



Deals this week: Alcoa, Prophecy Coal, Dominion Diamond and more   - 10/17/2014
Through Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC) Alcoa has entered into an agreement to sell its stake in the Jamalco bauxite mining and alumina refining joint venture to Noble Group for $140m. Under
  
    
*Votes may take up to 30 minutes to influence article rank order
Featured Members
Michael Nelms Michael Nelms
Financial Analyst
General Electric Company
naomi idris naomi idris
Altria
Magdalena Magdalena
Six Sigma Black Belt
General Electric Company
Cynthia Ortiz Cynthia Ortiz
Public Relations
Exxon Mobil

  Add your Profile
  View more profiles

   




 
 
Access dozens of premium and subscriptions sites Free! Download now.

Advertise   |   Build a News Circle   |   Get News Briefings   |   Congoo News Home   |   Get the Netpass
About Congoo   |   Terms   |   Privacy   |   Need Help?   |   Site Map
Copyright ©2014 Congoo.com. All Rights Reserved.